All sales are final. We accept returns for refund or exchange, for items damaged in transit.
Refunds and Exchanges
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first email us within 7 days of receiving the artwork at firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us of the damage, then return the damaged item to us. Upon receipt of the damaged item we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your replacement or refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of 7 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and return your item to us.
To return your product, you should contact us prior to shipping the item.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Lost or Stolen Packages
Paul King Artwerks is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. Upon inquiry, Paul King Artwerks will confirm delivery to the address provided, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
Fresh Produce, LLC Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://paulkingart.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Fresh Produce, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fresh Produce, LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Fresh Produce, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Fresh Produce, LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Fresh Produce, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Fresh Produce, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Fresh Produce, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fresh Produce, LLC’s website, even if Fresh Produce, LLC or a Fresh Produce, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Fresh Produce, LLC website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fresh Produce, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Fresh Produce, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Fresh Produce, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Fresh Produce, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fresh Produce, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Fresh Produce, LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of MI and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.